Thursday, July 16, 2015

Thanks to my friends from Tiux...

My kind friends over at Tiux Compression socks asked me if I would mind testing out their socks and writing up about them.
I finally got a chance to test them out as today was the first day since I got them where it is not 100% humidity and 100 degrees outside. Something about knee high length black socks in the peak summer heat just doesn't sound smart.

Back to the socks- These arrived unbelievably quick after I told the rep my size and color preference. The packaging was so neat and fancy- very nice presentation. I opted for black because my goal use for these is to use them for OCR races- and I figured the black would last a lot longer.


The fit: Initially when I put these on I had a lot of extra material that I did not know whether I should let bunch at the top or the bottom.

Once I started running, it seemed to just distribute well on its own- Maybe I could size down to XS from S- but I worry those may be too tight.


I ran a track workout session in them today- 1 mile warm up, 800 x 4 with 400 recovery in between and a 2 mile cool down- Legs felt great, circulation felt great, and I kept them on for about 40 minutes after.

I look forward to using these often, and will need to get myself another pair- These are highly recommended - Check this company out- AND you can get a 10% discount off the already very reasonable cost....

TIUX COMPRESSION SOCKS

No comments:

Post a Comment